- Notwithstanding the value of the property the seller pays a fixed fee of R32 000.00
- Conventional estate agencies demand a percentage (anything between 5%-7.5% plus VAT) of the purchase price to be paid as commission which can equate to hundreds of thousands of rand
- Please make use of our savings calculator to confirm the estimated savings
- The purchaser only pays a fixed fee R19 000.00* in respect of the attorneys' transfer fees and R19 000.00** in respect of the attorneys' bond registration fee notwithstanding the value of the property
- Attorneys' transfer fee guidelines are based on a sliding scale and as such, the higher the transaction value, the higher the fee
- Click here to download the transfer fee guidelines to confirm the purchaser's estimated savings
* the R19 000.00 is exclusive of VAT and purchaser will still be liable to pay all necessary disbursements and statutory taxes (Transfer Duty / VAT), if applicable.
** the R19 000.00 is exclusive of VAT and the purchaser shall still be liable to pay all necessary disbursements over and above the registration fees. Although our preferred bond registration attorneys are on all the major financial services providers' panels, certain financial service providers' allocation processes may dictate that the bond registration allocation be referred to another firm of attorneys. If that is the case the fixed fee in respect of the bond registration shall be forfeited and Cleverprop.com shall not be held liable for any claims in this regard by the purchaser.